Popular Posts

Saturday, August 19, 2023

OUR MAN in EUROPE, dave delacroix, "ESSO-BUSSO!"

OUR MAN in Europe, dave delacroix/david michael oxley: "Esso Busso!"

 I GOT MAH SNEEZE down on mah knees, with U With U, babee w/U, tell me TRU" or whisyh away on a promenado? Your Alreado!... Your KISSES-STICK, you make it LICK in BUFFALO or PHILORADO? U Sing your Smile, your Boo-ga-loo. a wanna-go-BLUE, don't tempt me? A Mississippi Riverboat comin to get Me? I got my Sneeze, checkin dah breeze, better I climb, give Up or "V" a Sign: Arriverderci!....Tra-la-la. Fools die young. CLOWN-MASKS!....in your Mirror? HELLO!!! Bonjorno- yesterday...IS-what we GOT. S'what WE wrote. U got ya SNEEZE, encapsulated. TIME-demanded to your Skeletal-SOUL bereft of Soul , past explosive VERSUVIUS. A pyroclastic flow. Who SREAMS for their last KISS? Better STILL! Make an intellectual LEAP, a new idea? Teeth & TITS; Esso-Busso!!!

c.davedelacroix,,david michael oxley...

No comments:

Post a Comment