Popular Posts

Friday, December 31, 2021

Our Man in Belize, dave Delacroix, No:105, the Great Silk Road.

 Our Man in Belize, dave delacroix, No: 105, the Great Silk Road.

I AM THE GHOST of the Old great, Silk Road; my Canvasarai transpired into eternity, the Marco Polo's so many, who graced the Court of the Great Khan, the Commerce-Passports with which we enjoined, to Europa, Australasia, ALL were dynamic to what WE know as U & Me; Merchants, Lovers cast upon the seven seas?

I am a Ghost, a PROPHET, of all U know, the words of wisdom which U now, perhaps enjoy, deify or DEFY to wage WAR, that gristle in LOVE'S Meat which U abhor and wrap-TARTAR on your impetuous saddle as U invade that which U cannot own nor covet in your death?

I am the GHOST of the Old Silk Road. I shiver, WHISPER, shudder all that U will... and pray, on that long, long journey, that  journey's end, the HEART U left behind...will find U again?

I AM THE GHOST of the ORIGINAL Old great Silk Road; My splendour, like stars in the night, testament my grateful humility. A Canvasarai in a sandstorm-Mongolian desert. Wrought with turmoil/Angst! My grit. And my ancient resolve! The Great Silk Road. Memory hovers; as for my lost love, I await her where I lie,

c.2021/31 dec. 2021/davedelacroix.

No comments:

Post a Comment