Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

OUR MAN in BELIZE, No: 80: "BOYCOTT QUATOR 2022 FOOTBALL-WORLD CUP/WOMEN'S EMANCIPATION IN ISLAM!....


Our Man in Belize, dave delacroix: No: 80: "BOYCOTT QUATOR 2022 FOOTBALL WORLD CUP/WOMENS FREEDOM!


dedicato: SPORTS Professionals: ISLAM REPRESSION of WOMEN. Don't go there and play. U can PLAY elsewhere LADS!!! VOTE WITH YOUR FOOTBALL FOOT!!!


Dirge for 2022.


My DIRTY FACE, UNSHAVEN, MY LOVE fails to make an impression? My RAGGED CLOTHES, cast-off kids stuff/don't FIT, who CRIES for SAVILLE-ROW/ NO CHIPS for a CASIONO FELT, no Croupier to swipe my Riches/Penury in Baden-Baden, Berlin, a SPA town I have yet to discover?

MY SLUM ST. PETERSBURG, MY PUSHKIN that wants to rip off your DRESS and sell it to some EASTERN, HUNGARIAN; the bastaRDS WHO ARE WAITING TO invade wESTERN europe WITH THEIR adolf hitler psyche? hOW DO, TOMORROW, WE DEAL WITH THESE  hISTROIONIC mis-foits; fORGET covid; these bastards ARE YOUR COLLECTIVE zazz!.

mY DIRTY FACE. tHEY JUST B OUNCED ME OUT OF nowhWERE.iN spain, France, where-EVER, they KICK you OUT on the desert road; EUROPE LAUGHS!!!..In England, composite? Give em a ROOF and a "Cup of TEA"; Refugees never had it so good?

 Or in "Shah Allah"; my face is TOO dirty for my Oil Rich Tribe; Will they EMPLOY my SONS whilst they SHACKLE my DAUGHTERS as THEIR Mothers and MINE writhe in despair at their insidious GENDER-RACISM?

MY DIRTY FACE, Can I fuck your DAUGHTERS?...(Trading barter)....All my CAMELS are fertile?

RELAX! ALL Homo Sapien: World Soccer, Quatar: 2022. GENDER-SLAVERY PREVAILS!  Boycott.


c.2021/davedelacroix, corozal-elize: .....I don;t imagine, UK Parliament/US Congress has such comprehension?


c2021, dave delacroix. corozal-belize.

No comments:

Post a Comment