Popular Posts

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/ "The Whistle!"




Our Man in Europe/dave Delacroix/ "The Whistle!"


(dedicato: Gal I met in New Jersey. Can't remember her Name...)


Lady, I'm all spliced Up
like a Son of a Gun,
I'm No where, no Gig  to Please?
An if U ask me a question,
U gonna walk away?..

I got NO credentials except my Song
and the smile on my face
I've been a long time
GOING
and it's not the Yesterday
I'm leaving behind, only you?

We got no business, but when we meet
sure nice to to see U smile....?

U come from Tuscon, Arizona sun
or out in California.
babee run, run, run!
Mescalero...under Mescalero Sun?

Didn't mean to fall in love with U
Maybe No-man got the Right
as U Butterfly
and the California sunset
greets your Eyes...?

We got no business, but when we meet
sure nice to see U Smile.

Route 66, Parallel, Interstate I-15
ahead of Barstow,
last chance-Las Vegas;
a high sierra!
That Gal U Meet!?
And a SIRENS call,
a Man bound by his feet
for all the World....and that lonesome  Whistle!....

(....Or SO ALL fools write....)


c2018/dave delacroix/Sciacca/Sicily ...Our Man in Europe


No comments:

Post a Comment