Popular Posts

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Dave Delacroix: "Wichita Linesman!"

 Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Dave Delacroix: "Wichita Linesman."

(dedicato: REX MOSER/Denver's Guitar-finest/A Lyric for YOUR interpretation BRO!)

...YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE ME, got no peace of mind. I was gonna, get around to it in my own time? U didn't have to betray me in my 11th hour. I was busy being "all fricked-up"; my darkest hour.

U didn't have to maroon me, lord knows how fragile we R, and now, aged, dementia we cannot hide the Sins we have sown? U didn't have to dump me, my heart's desire. I wasn't worthy of U, just a love affair on the wire.

U didn't have to leave me for some - ever-ready - Prick on call? Disapointments all-round for...the Wichita Linesman. I still hear U through the wire.

I still hear U through the wire!...

c.2026. Dave Delacroix.

No comments:

Post a Comment