Popular Posts

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Dave Delacroix: "An Origami of the Mind!"

 Our Man in Europe/now, Belize/Dave Delacroix: "An Origami of the Mind!"

...DADDY WOULDN'T BUY ME A "BOW-WOW!" Daddy wouldn't buy me a Bow-Wow! I had a little CAT & I'm very fond of DAT but I'd rather have a Bow-wow-wow!...

...There ain't nothing like a DANE (the Dannish) nuttin in the World; when they banned/deported - that Trojan Horse - Islamic-Sharia-Law!

(Belize Grocery list:)  CAT FOOD - BZ$: 30. VODKA - BZ$: 30. WHISKY - BZ$: 120. Wheat bread - 2.50.

...It's a long way to Tipperary? IF Tipperary's still there & goodbye Piccadilly, farewell Leicester Square? Is Brenda still there...?

..."I am not in Love..." (Joan Armatrading song)..."but I'm open to persuasion?"/ "BEEF=POT-PIES!" ( Après Duran-Duran song, GIRLS-on-Film!), "I gotta get sum: Beef Pot Pies!"

...YUP! -DADDY WOULDN'T buy me a BOW-WOW, and as FOR that needy CAT, I'd rather have a BAT but WOTS I want's is a Bow-wow-wow!!!

c.2026. Dave Delacroix. (Quite sober & drug-free incidentally.)

No comments:

Post a Comment