Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Dave Delacroix: "The Whole Night Long!" (Après 60s Cliff Richard's Song.)
(Pop/Rock-a-Billy!)
"The Whole Night Long!"
...MAH MOMMIE sez "NO!". My Daddy he says "NO!": Mommie sez/Daddy says "No!", but WE all say YEAH! (I said Yeah!): YEAH-YEAH! I say YEAH! -all night long!
(Guitar solo!)
My French Auntie, she says: "Non!" MEIN - Deucht - Uncle-Stadt, he sez "Nein!" -Auntie/Uncle sez "Nein-Nein-Nein! - NO Non-Non-Non-No!" But WE say YEAH! (Yeah-Yeah!) We say Yeah! (Yeah-Yeah!) We say YEAH all thru the whole night long.
(Guitar solo!)
My RABBI sez: "Shalom", my IMAN: "In sha Allah!"? My Bhudist/Evangelist Priest: "Deliver me another $100? And I say U "JU-JU" Men: GET GONE! & leave us Kids alone? -COZ WE SAY "YEAH!" -better off on our own!
(Guitar solo!)
...And we say "YEAH! (Yeah-Yeah!) We say YEAH! (Yeah-Yeah!) We say YEAH! (Yeah-Yeah!) just HEAR our "YEAH!!!-the whole night long.
(Guitar solo!)
c.2026. Dave Delacroix.
No comments:
Post a Comment