Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Dave Delacroix: "Cool of the Evening"
(dedicato: Sarah B. Cabe.)
"Cool of the Evening!"
DON'T LET THE COOL of the EVENING pass U by. Don't let the cool of the evening pass U by. When U find yourself Home: Catfish on the bone! Don't let the cool of the evening pass U by.
Maybe I'll go down on Highway 61. Maybe I'll go down to Memphis (city) & have some fun. Keep your eyes on the prize because (my love) U R the reason why; maybe I'll go down on Highway 61.
Don't let the cool of the evening pass U by. Don't let the cool of the evening pass U by. When U find yourself home & WE R all alone; don't let the cool of the evening pass U by. Don't let the cool of the evening pass U by.
c.2026. Dave Delacroix.
No comments:
Post a Comment