Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Dave Delacroix: "The D train."
(après Bob Dylan lyric "up all night on the - New York City - D-train. )
"The D-Train."
...LOTTA STRESS IN THE WORLD, lotta nuttin' meaning nuttin' coming outta everyone's cowboy mouth! There's a lotta bravado, self-proclaiming, PATRIOTS, full of Twist & Shout!
And there's a lotta ANXIETY, a lotta refugee-squeeze, a zillion of NEEDY who can't figure out: "Lend me a Dime if U please?"
Gotta a moment in CRISIS, could BE U or Me. Got nowhere to turn to. It's dark but it's clean. RICKY, don't U lose my Number! But when U need it U R never there! And these Pop songs, these "biscuits" only worthy, like a 1,000-yard stare.
Lotta STRESS just breathing on the "D" train every night. Will I see U tomorrow, like a bad penny, U just might...I ride the "D" train, downtown over to Coney Island. It's Winter, everything is closed. A shuttered Fun-fair. Just where do I go?
c. 2026. Dave Delacroix. (D.D. aficionados can listen to my Song: THIS TRAIN/Dave Delacroix on Utube/enjoy)
No comments:
Post a Comment