Popular Posts

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 14: "...I still love PARIS."


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 14:  "...I still love PARIS."


I STILL love Paris. ROME? -I'm hooked! New York City? -I don't know what all the fuss is about? BROOKLYN, on the other hand?... Don't ever try busking on MAIN STREET in Little Rock, Arkansas. TWO reasons! There ISN'T one and either Bubba or the "Barney Fife's" will set U to rights!
I always liked DENVER, Colorado; half the "Native" population - who in 2014 now compose of only  1% OF the city's denizens - were "conceived" in the back of a CHEVY 57 which accounts for PETE NALTY and THE JINNS, the REX MOSER BUCKWILD SWINGSTERS, etc., the best ROCKABILLY-AMERICANA music West of the Pecos!.... Stumbled around Berlin (Germany) for a spell. To THIS DAY, I can't figure out why? And the FACTORY of London, England? -I envy the grateful dead.
...Most beautiful; mornings? -before the devil sun gets ornery?  TUSCON, Arizona. Best panoramic sunsets? -Kansas City, Kansas. Best LIGHT? -go Morocco or Venice, Italy. Best starlit night? -go sleep alone in the Nevada desert. Best water to drink? Sheffield, Yorkshire, England. Best BEER? -where-ever it's sold! Best Whisky?...If U don't know this one - I'm not going to help U. Best Bourbon? -ask "mah kin". Best RYE? -they sell a lot of it up in Canada, without which, in Winter, you'll (fill in blank):.................find life tedious. RUSSIAN Vodka, Polish Vodka? -the jury's still out on who rules supreme - amazing what those Cats can do with a POTATO!? -RUM? --best go to Trinidad. And, finally? Best LOOKING DUDE on the Planet, outside of ME? -You're probably sleeping WITH him. Best GAL in the World, outside of Helen of Troy (Miss Trouble!) ...(fill in the blank, boys:) ................ -Probably "the one that got away?" -Like I say? - I STILL love Paris....:)


c 2014/davedelacroix/lord borgo/piacenza-Italia.


No comments:

Post a Comment