Popular Posts

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 11: "The getting of Wisdom..."


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 11:  "The getting of Wisdom..."


Finding myself in the heart of a NIGERIAN "birthing-ceremony" for a young child, hosted by GODWIN (a King's name) , I find myself bereft of a gift; no GOLD, no FRANKINCENSE, nor MER. Meantime? THREE HUNDRED Nigerian "Aristocrats" - salute East African canzone//songs and drum SAGAS deep-sink into the bottom of your Soul?
ZEUS! (If U had time?) -find ME!
ISIS! (If U have time?) -lend me a Dime!
MOSES! -I know you're busy; Mohamed, the Prophet too? - but the celebration of "the Naming of the Child", in God's kingdom? -Let it be cherished and be-knowned. THIS little girl who came into the world?  -Her mom and dad named her "Wisdom"; one day, perhaps, I will fall at her feet? And, as for spiritual moments? DON'T pity the Poet who writes these lines, now - in Elysium - with the getting of wisdom...and with the getting of wisdom?


c 2014/dfavedelacroix/lordy-lordy-lordy-Piacenza-italia!...:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment