Popular Posts

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 13: "American Breakfast!"


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 13:  "American Breakfast!"


So. SHOOT ME! -Got some mash potatoes (don't ask how?), some HAM, and threw a couple-6 eggs in the pan; put them on LOW gas... Then? I got busy doin' something else. Helped my neighbor fix his FORD "pick-up" truck, then we popped a coupl'a "brewskies", HAD to discuss CARBURETTERS - Carburetters need more DISCUSS than the Meaning of Life? - then "the kid" - lightly - fell off the front yard swing and my neighbor grabbed his toolbox and went to "fixing"; I had to bandage the Kid and MA was in the backyard hanging out laundry, so we were keeping it quiet? Then Gramps and the MOMA BEE - unexpectedly -  arrived in their TOYOTA sedan with Sweet Potato Pie and "Kid's Candy": Home-made Iced-cream!!... It was all I could do to quit being "bi-polar", holler to my "true love": PUT MORE EGGS on the fryer, honey? -I'm running to the Dresser, get me a clean shirt? ...Sit everyone down by the BBQ. And I'll be there when the eggs are done!...:)


c 2014/davedelacroix/lord borgo/TORINO-Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment