Popular Posts

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 9: EAST OF EDEN (Ciao-bello!)


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/the Naked Planet, No. 9:  EAST OF EDEN (Ciao-bello!)


Ciao-bello, mi amici, ciao-bello my old friend? Ciao-bello mio familia-Italia; blood and bond.
AIUTO!? HELP!?
-No problemo!
-"Papem habemus!"
And "Romona from Cremona",  who almost broke my heart?
-Ciao-bello, my sweet.

Ciao-bello to ROMA, ciao-bello, TORINO too. Bologna, Genoa, Firenza: Cia-bello MILANO and all the friends I kiss?
Ciao-bello NAPOLI, Venizia?
in friendship, I ask U:

-Do we drink such sweet wine,
East of Eden
- con ragazzi? - on the other Side?


Ciao-bello!  - ROCK AND ROLL! - Mi Amici, till death do we part.


c 2014/davedelacroix/lord borgo/St. Grigio-Italia.


No comments:

Post a Comment