Popular Posts

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 19: "F. Scott and Zelda".


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 19:  "F. Scott and Zelda."


GO to sleep, my lovely?
Mostly, ya a' pain in the Ass.
What is the season U ask?
-Frickin' MONSOON.
And between me and U
we are barred
from ALL the local bars.

GO to sleep, my lovely.
There's a War in the wind.
Do we tell our friends
or blindly march into the jaws
of Auschwitz?
It's not the foggy-dew
that shines the buckles
on your Gabardine.

GO to sleep, my lovely;
inherent memories shape
the soul that now
peacefully slumbers, whilst I
- stark nite! -
sit and think alone.

Sleep gently, my lovely.
I'll fix tomorrow's Martinis.
Broadway and W. 42nd st.
never looked so good
in the East coast light;
isn't THAT why we bought
this sad apartment?



c 2014/dave delacroix/3 fractured ribs, but loving F. Scott, Zelda, and all our Nemesis!...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment