Popular Posts

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST No. 10: El Paso, El Paso...


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST No. 10:  "El Paso, El Paso..."


El Paso, El Paso, a Mariachi song; El Paso, El Paso: Somethin' going wrong?
CHORUS: " A WEE WEE WEE!!!"
Dos Equis.

Maria got RAPED by the "Coyote" in charge? Little  Manuel lost his life
swimming the Rio Grande, from Norte-Mexico
to the land of "ME-ME-ME!"

El Paso, El Paso; don't confuse me? I too, don't have a GREEN CARD;
El Paso? Singing: "WE-WE-WE!"
like kids playing in the yard?

El Paso, El Paso, by DEL RIO (a gal I knew?):
she saw my face/I saw her face/our hands reached out-not
close enough to touch?
A GUNSHOT RANG OUT!
"Juanita!?"
Not close enough. South of the border; no end?...



c 2014/dave delacroix/lord borgo/piacenza-italia!...


No comments:

Post a Comment