Popular Posts

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 15: WHEEZE!


Our Man in Europe/davedelacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 15:  WHEEZE!


(dedicato: Phlegm-Louise, who lives in Jackson-Missippi)

(New song - hot off the wire - from BLIND BILL who lives in an Airstream Trailer, East prairies of TEXAS, USA) It's called:  "Wheeze".

"WHEEZE!"

I got everything, I got everything. Do YOU got everything? I got everything I need; I'm an Artist and I don't look back?

My gal's a WHEEZE. My gal's a wheeze. My gal (still) is a WHEEZE; on Saturday night she's a Wheeze: She's an ARTIST and that's a fact.

I got all that stuff? I got ALL that stuff? I got all that stuff, I got everything I need: I'm an Artist and I don't go back!...:)


c 2014/davedelacroix/lord borgo/piacenza, near MILAN, Italia!


No comments:

Post a Comment