Popular Posts

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 18: "Rebecca Z."


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 18:  "Rebecca Z."


Rebecca Z. showed up at the HOTEL DAVE (big skylight-NO dental plan), fast from incendiary experiences at - TWO that I know about? - ISRAELI Kibbutz establishments,  all managed (oddly?) by old guys named "MO."

Coming from thee "de-militarized zone" it was "de rigeur": Body search. And she immediately left me bereft of ANY conception I ever had of owning an UZI (gun-thingy) unless, of course, I sired a son (called SUE?), or some gal (U-figure - wake up! - get the rest?), etc: Romance, outta dah window!

Rebecca Z.? I met her in DES MOINE, Iowa, USA, years ago: Nightclub, floor-dance thingy? We caught each other's eye.

THE SIX DAY WAR? -Tell me about it!... When she left the HOTEL DAVE (new skylight/NO big screen TV) I made sure her documents, petticoat and pink Boa (wrap) were in order.
On her way to JFK (New York). -Some Goldstein-Chase-Manhattan gonna marry her!
I got her to her plane. I kissed her cheeks and wished her well.

Sweet Rebecca Z.


c 2014/dave delacroix/piacenza-Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment