Popular Posts

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/Cries and whispers, No. 9: Christmas Carol.


Our Man in Europe/davedelacroix/Cries and Whispers, No. 9:  Christmas Carol.

(dedicato, anno 2013: YOU!)


ODA got a new sweater
and Wolfgang a Car,
Paollini gotta new girlfriend;
TORNNO, he bought a new Bar!
An' if Saint NICK don't bring U nothing?
Relax: Here WE are!
Do you want to DO Christmas?
(tell me true?)
Like I want to DO Christmas
with you?

YAY: Do U want Christmas?
Like I want Christmas with you?
Do you want Xmas,
Like I want to want it with you?

FRIENDS come and GONE?
-people fade away; but
no-matter what? You-Me?
we're here to stay!
HEY, MISTER MURPHY!?
-sing us a song?
When THIS gig is OVER
we're sure to quietly  come along;

Do U want Christmas,
like I want Christmas with you?
Do you want Christmas,
like I want Christmas with you?

So: STOMP!
(you stomp!)
I said: STOMP!
(you stomp!)
And Stomp for me ONCE!?
(you STOMP!)
(you STOMP!)
An STOMP for me TWICE;
(Hammond Organ goes into Screeching mode)
...YO baBEE YA LOOKIN' SOOOOO
nice?

Singing: Do you want Christmas
like I want Christmas with you?
Do you want Christmas;
you're  one of the few.
Do you - HIT ME! HIT ME BABEE!
GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!
GOODNESS GRACIOUS?
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!!  (etc.)

(Sing along, folks:)

Do you want Christmas
like I want it with you?
(Wha-oooooo-eeeeeee!!!!)
Do you want Christmas,
oh Babee, I'm here,
so don't be so blue...:)"
Do you want Christmas
like I want Christmas, too?
Do you want Christmas?
Hugs and kisses to YOU....:)



c 2013/davedelacroix/lord borgo/piacenza-Italia: Buona Festa Ragazzi!!!!...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment