Popular Posts

Monday, December 2, 2013

Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/Cries and Whispers, No. 8: Spannish moss.


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/Cries and Whispers, No. 8:  Spanish Moss.


O Spanish Moss may this PO' boy enquire?
O Spanish Moss can I stall you awhile?
O Spanish Moss will you tell me your tale?
As late as it is, let's kiss and let's smile?

O Spanish Moss can you tell me WHO won?
My sabre is spastic, my Soul's over-run;
Was it like this for YOU, like it is for me?
O Spanish Moss are you Free?

O Spanish Moss will I ever Love again?
O Spanish Moss, your race has been won.
O Spanish Moss, don't give me "no while";
just think of me softly...in your breeze?

O Spanish Moss will you love me tonight?
O Spanish Moss, and all your INSIGHT:
Through-out the night? Holding you tight?
O Spanish Moss I remain...


c 2013/davedelacroix/Portafranco-Italy


No comments:

Post a Comment