Popular Posts

Monday, September 7, 2026

Our Man in MONEY/OOPS! /In EUROPE/Dave Delacroix: "...Walk this way before."

 Our Man in MONEY/OOPS! /In Europe/Dave Delacroix: "...Walk this way before!"

(Song.)

...Money in my pocket but it won't last long? -I've walked this way before. Photo of a GIRL in a chain locket, does she know the score?

SO many times, U've walked my way? So many words we never say; tomorrow & tomorrow but never name the Day & walk this way before.

...Say U'll be THERE but never come I've SEEN this place before. Barely walk but promise to RUN & run & run & run.

"Ich liber dich!" -but somehow miss the magic U embrace?... I never wanna walk this way again; please walk & walk away.

Money in my pocket but it won't last long, I've walked this way before. Photo of a Lady in a chain locket; does she know the score? And so many times you've walked my way, so many words we never say, tomorrow & tomorrow but never name the Day & walk this way before. And walk this way before.

c.2026. Dave Delacroix.


No comments:

Post a Comment