Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Ex-Mombasa-Kenya/Africa/Dave Delacroix: "MALAIKA!" (Angel)

 Our Man in Europe/now Belize/Ex-Mombasa-Kenya/Africa/Dave Delacroix: "Malaika!" (Angel.)

(This famous Kenyan Song I barbarously but lovingly translate for ALL our noble East African friends. ...Kenyan SWAHILLI language as HERE in Belize, the CREOLE language does not readily translate into English, nor retro perfecto! This/MY BLOG is famous for abusing PROPER ENGLISH - my fellow BRITS/Carrots stuck up their Upper-Class-Orientated-Systemic Literary ASS, I can only commiserate with for their ANAL evolutionary-prevailing Non-Lingua-Vision! "Alas poor Yorick!" -Dannish Bacon?)

"Malaika!" (Angel.).

..."Malaika (Angel), MakUpenda, Malaika! Malaika, makupenda Malaika! Angel, I love U, I would MARRY U? "Ningekuoa-dadda!" I would marry U. Not deterred by your lack of Fortune? I would marry U.

...Money... is troubling my Soul and I, your young Lover, what can I do? But not dismayed by lack of fortune I would marry U: Malaika! Makupenda Malaika.

Little Bird? I dream of U. Little bird and I, your young lover, what can I do? But not defeated by lack of Fortune, I would marry U any way, my Malaika. Oh, my love my Malaika, makupenda-Malaika!

c.2026. Dave Delacroix.


No comments:

Post a Comment