Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Our Man in Europe//dave delacroix/BAD TOURIST, No. 8: "Wednesday"...


Our Man in Europe/davedelacroix/Bad Touist no. 8:  "Wednesday"...


On WEDNESDAY I saw U in your BLUE-WHITE print dress. U didn't
say U were a woman, U said U were a Girl and U made me a Boy, again.

On Saturday, I took U out on the town. Someone lent me some decent  clothes
and I felt worthy of U.

On Sunday, we Picnic-ed in the hills, above a town, above a Life.
You're stocking got caught on some thorns? -We both laughed!

U caught a cold?
I caught a cold? Somehow,
we never met again, or ever a "Wednesday"
and the splendour in the grass.


c 2014/davedelacroix/piacwenza-italia

ù                                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment