Popular Posts

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Our Man in Europèe/dave delacroix/The SUNDOWNERS: Nos. 16 - 18: PICNIC at Hanging Rock!


Our Man in Europe/dave delacroix/THE SUNDOWNERS, Nos. 16 - 19: "Picnic at Hanging Rock."



1) ...A Brief HISTORY of MAN:

"YA born wailing
and U DIE
whinning."


2)  DAYS of Rock & Roll.

When I was Rock & Roll?
I joined the "Rolling Stones"
 then drowned in a swimming pool?
When I was Rock & Blues
-I sang with Janis Joplin

 In DA BEATLES
 I got shot down dead
...by Central Park
 and "The Doors" sang:

 "When the music's over..."

JIMI Hendrix
 set my OWN guitar on fire,
 but then, I choked,
 as with Jim Morrison's:
 "The bathroom is clear"?

 Jim Croce
 put TIME in a bottle
/Pink Floyd went positively-
 Moody-Blues?

Zimmerman and Donovan
 scrawled notes on church walls,
 Leonardo Cohen?
 He filled in the blanks.

Amy Whinehouse sang Helen Shapiro
...and Kurt Cobain gave blood.

When "I" was "ROCK & BLOOD",
 Matt Monroe caroused Frank Sinatra,
 Bob Dylan? -he sang Marlene Deitrich!

And now; let me introduce U
 to Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young:
 (APPLAUSE!!!)
It's how it goes? It?s how it went;
SPEED GUITAR by Alvin Lee/10 Years After!

... in the Days of Rock & Roll.




3)  PICNIC...at Hanging Rock.

(...letter/found in a bottle/coast of Tasmania)

To: The Governer-General,  of New South Wales, Australia.

"SIR! We 8 girls who disapeared had had ENOUGH of that "ol'" Victorian Ladies School (Pardon my French: But FUCK U!!!) We pooled our money and bribed some of the local ABO's (Aboriginals) boys to enable our escape to the coast/sharkey bay, (I believe?) There, we took ship to Malaysia, bound for Singapore? Yet storms, Sino-chinese pirates and then the lowest of European navigators...dismembered our number. Christina, the first, died of shock. Isabelle committed suicide.; used and abused, the majority succumbed, yet, Sussanah chose to marry a brave Polynesian chief? I, alas, remain, in-fected with Syhyllis by ill-used hands; in Bora-Bora, thus...I relinquish our tale.



c 2'015/davedelacroix/GENOA-Italia.



No comments:

Post a Comment