Popular Posts

Thursday, May 30, 2024

OUR MAN in Europe, dave Delacroix...in EUROPE now in BELIZE: "Coconut Psalm." No.1

 Our  MAN...  Coconut Psalm. No. !.


...Now when I was dust-stepping down furrowed jungle roads under whispering Palms, sonorous Pines, cluttered with Iguanas hunting chattering, exotic birds above beady-lurking crocodiles, a Piranha or 2? ALAS! I wasn't in Paris, Rome or London!

Now when I decided to cast a Line? But then the reference is CLEAR.?  What Poet can cast the first stone or illusify the enigma of the Human Condition? How much will any Mn pay for A/C before he resolves to just SWEAT & die albeit miserably?

now when I had a few BUCKS, a buck myself, whose FORTUNE would decide the Fate of Friends, friends of Friends, loved or with hate would pot puree and amalgam sow to twist, turn or ferment the WORLD and how we made, perhaps, and let it so?

c.2024. Davedelacroix, belize.

No comments:

Post a Comment